This page provides the G-Army fans with more information on how to become more involved in the club and get the best out of following the G’s.
Latest G’Army News
For latest news on the G’s click here
Godalming Town newsletter click here
View or download the current fixture list for each of the Godalming teams
2019-20 First team fixtures now available
|Godalming Town FC||view||download|
|Godalming Town Ladies||view||download|
|Godalming Town Ladies Dev.||view||download|
|Godalming Town Youth (U18)||view||download|
We are always looking for volunteers to help out with a wide range of activities required to keep the club running. The club will be grateful for anytime you could spare so if you can help out just ask for more details from any member of the committee click here.
You can now view online or download Godalming Town home match day programmes* click here.
* programmes will be available online shortly after match day
Missed the game or just want to relive some of the great G’s moments? You can view match photos online here.
The club offers a range of merchandise just browse the club shop and then ask at the bar to place your order.
Become a club member for just £10 per year. Just download a membership application form. and return to the clubhouse or membership secretary.
Membership brings its own reward including:
- Access to the clubhouse bar
- Discount on merchandise
- Discount on away coach travel
- Free Hire of the clubhouse (applicable only after one years membership)
- Attendance at the Annual General Meeting
Junior G’s Membership
Under 15s why not join the junior G’s for just £5 for the season Just download and fill in an application form and return to the clubhouse or membership secretary.
With membership you will get:
- Membership Card
- Regular newsletter (newsletter)
- Free entry to every league game
- Discounted ticket for accompanying adult
- The chance to be a mascot for the day
ON SALE NOW
2019/20 Season tickets* are now available to purchase. Just click on the season ticket picture to download a season ticket application form. On completion either e-mail or post to the Football Secretary or hand in at the clubhouse. Please make cheques payable to Godalming Town FC.
Adult £110; Seniors(65+)/Students** £70; child (11-16) £20
* Season ticket covers all First Team, Ladies and Youth home league and friendly fixtures. Cup games and playoffs are not included. **Student card required.
Combined Counties League
Godalming Town first team play in the Combined Counties Premier Football League. Read the League Handbook here.
Visit the combined counties website click here.